My Pumpkin SunButter soup is soon to be your favorite go to fall pumpkin soup recipe! This healthy pumpkin soup recipe is packed with nutrients, low carb, keto friendly, nut free and egg free.
- 3 cups (720mL) chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 10 oz pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup (180mL) heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup (85g) No-Sugar-Added SunButter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp (4g) golden monk fruit sweetener
- ½ tsp maple extract
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- ⅛ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- To a large pot over medium heat, add all ingredients excluding xanthan gum and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove pot from heat, transfer mixture to food processor, add xanthan gum, and pulse until desired soup consistency is reached.
- Pour pureed soup back into pot, cover pot with lid, and simmer soup again over medium-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve soup hot and top with desired garnishes.
Keywords: pumpkin sunbutter soup, sugar free pumpkin soup, homemade pumpkin soup, simple pumpkin soup, keto pumpkin soup