These pumpkin cheesecake bars taste just like pumpkin cheesecake! And they’re keto, low carb, nut-free and primal. These keto pumpkin chesesecake bars are the perfect low carb fall dessert.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, whip softened cream cheese until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients and mix with an electric mixer until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan and transfer to the oven to bake for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from oven, loosely cover with foil, and transfer pan to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into 12 bars, remove using a spatula, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin cheesecake bars, keto pumpkin cheesecake bars, low carb pumpkin cheesecake bars, gluten free pumpkin cheesecake bars, healthy pumpkin cheesecake bars