These PBJ Fat Bomb are vegan, keto, and full of delicious peanut butter flavor! This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 1.4 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp (70g) coconut oil
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup No-Sugar-Added SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup classic monk fruit sweetener
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave frozen raspberries until just thawed, about 1 minute, depending on wattage strength of microwave.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until well-combined. Spoon mixture into silicone mold and freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer, pop fat bombs out of molds, and enjoy!
SunButter Substitution: This recipe can be made seed-free by substituting peanut butter or almond butter for SunButter at a 1:1 ratio. Be sure to always check your labels to ensure that no additional sugar is added to your nut or seed butters.
Storage: Store fat bombs in an airtight container in the refrigerator and eat within 5-7 days. Alternatively, store fat bombs in the freezer and, when you’re ready to eat one, pop it out of the freezer and allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes before enjoying.
Keywords: pbj fat bomb, fat bomb, vegan fat bomb, peanut butter fat bomb