These Low-Carb Triple Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are a delicious keto-friendly baked good that are perfect for curbing your sweet tooth and your craving for chocolate! This recipe is low-carb, keto, nut-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 4.5 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 6 oz zucchini
- 1 cup classic monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto brand products!)
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp espresso powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 7 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.2 oz 100% Baker’s chocolate
- 5 oz unsalted butter or coconut oil for dairy-free
- 3 tbsp 100% cocoa chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
- Grate zucchini using a grater or pulse in food processor. Transfer grated zucchini to a nut milk bag or cheesecloth and squeeze to remove excess liquid. Set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix with electric mixer.
- Chop Bakers chocolate into slivers. Add chopped chocolate and butter (or coconut oil) to a small bowl and heat in microwave in 25-30 second increments until melted. Add melted chocolate to mixing bowl of mixed dry ingredients, eggs, and vanilla. Mix with electric mixer, then add grated zucchini, and mix again. All ingredients should be well-incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into muffin liners (the mixture will be quite thick). Add chocolate chips to top of muffin dough.
- Bake until toothpick can be poked into center of muffins and come out cleanly, about 18-20 minutes.
Keywords: keto zucchini, zucchini keto, keto chocolate, keto dessert, gluten-free zucchini muffins