These Low-Carb Triple Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are a delicious keto-friendly baked good that are perfect for curbing your sweet tooth and your craving for chocolate! This recipe is low-carb, keto, nut-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 4.5 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 6 oz zucchini
- 1 cup classic monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto brand products!)
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp espresso powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 7 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.2 oz 100% Baker’s chocolate
- 5 oz unsalted butter or coconut oil for dairy-free
- 3 tbsp 100% cocoa chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
- Grate zucchini using a grater or pulse in a food processor. Transfer grated zucchini to a nut milk bag or cheesecloth and squeeze to remove excess liquid. Set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix with an electric mixer.
- Chop Bakers chocolate into slivers. Add chopped chocolate and butter (or coconut oil) to a small bowl and heat in the microwave in 25-30 second increments until melted. Add melted chocolate to mixing a bowl of mixed dry ingredients, eggs, and vanilla. Mix with an electric mixer, then add grated zucchini, and mix again. All ingredients should be well incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into muffin liners (the mixture will be quite thick). Add chocolate chips to the top of muffin dough.
- Bake until a toothpick can be poked into the center of muffins and come out cleanly about 18-20 minutes.
Keywords: keto zucchini, zucchini keto, keto chocolate, keto dessert, gluten-free zucchini muffins