At only 5.6g net carbs per serving, these Low-Carb Cinnamon Sugar Bagels are about to be your new favorite breakfast! This recipe is low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, 1 tbsp golden monk fruit sweetener, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- To a microwave-safe bowl, add mozzarella and cream cheese and microwave for 90 seconds. Remove bowl from microwave and stir ingredients together. Return to microwave and microwave for another 60 seconds. Stir together until mozzarella and cream cheese are completely combined.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs. Add whisked eggs to the large mixing bowl of flour. Transfer cheese mixture to the large mixing bowl of flour and eggs. Using your hands, knead together the dough until well-combined (flour and cheese must be combined completely before moving ahead to remaining steps).
- Divide dough into 6 equal portions (I used a food scale to make sure mine were precisely divided). Using your hands, gently roll each of the 6 portions into a log shape, attaching the two ends to make the log into a circle. Place on a prepared baking sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk the remaining egg. Using a pastry brush, brush egg wash over bagels. Combine remaining 2 tbsp of monk fruit sweetener and remaining 2 tsp cinnamon and sprinkle on top of egg wash on bagels (I used a mesh strainer to ensure cinnamon sugar was evenly coated on bagels).
- Bake bagels for 12-14 minutes, watching the bagels carefully the last few minutes to ensure cinnamon doesn’t burn. Remove bagels from oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes (NOTE: it is important to allow them to cool before eating as the inner part of the bagel will finish cooking during this time).
Keywords: low-carb bagel, keto bagel, keto cinnamon bagels