Are you looking for the perfect keto holiday dessert? This low carb chocolate cranberry bundt cake with sherry cooking wine is the perfect low carb holiday dessert recipe and it is nut free!
- ¾ cup + 1 tsp (86g) coconut flour, divided
- ½ cup (4 oz) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp (35g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup (144g) classic monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp (1g) espresso powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- 6 eggs
- 200g fresh cranberries
- 1 tbsp (15mL) Holland House Sherry Cooking Wine
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle 1 tsp coconut flour inside to lightly coat surface of Bundt pan (this step will help to ensure the cake does not stick to the inside of the pan after baking).
- In a microwave-safe bowl in microwave, melt butter. Stir cocoa powder into melted butter until well-combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ¾ cup (84g) coconut flour, monk fruit sweetener, cream of tartar, baking soda, espresso powder, salt, and xanthan gum. Add eggs, cranberries, cooking wine, and vanilla extract and, using an electric mixer, mix ingredients together until fully incorporated. Pour in melted chocolate and butter mixture and, with electric mixer set to highest speed, mix mixture until dough is thick and fluffy. Transfer dough to prepared Bundt pan. Knock Bundt on hard surface multiple times to spread dough into even layer, smoothing top as necessary with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer Bundt pan to middle rack of oven and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, loosely cover Bundt pan with foil and continue to bake until toothpick can be poked into cake and come out cleanly, about 15 additional minutes. Remove pan from oven, leaving foil covering intact on pan, allowing cake to cool at room temperature for 20 minutes. After, remove foil, cover pan with hard surface, such as a cutting board, and carefully flip pan over to remove cake from pan.
- Allow cake to fully cool before serving.
Keywords: cranberry bundt cake, cranberry bundt cake recipe, easy cranberry bundt cake, chocolate cranberry bundt cake, easy cranberry bundt cake recipe