These Low-Carb Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are a delicious and decadent dessert that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe is low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp strawberry extract
- 1/2 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper (use enough parchment paper that the edges fold outside the rim of the pan).
- Melt butter in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Add crust ingredients to a small mixing bowl and, using hands, knead ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Pour crust ingredients into prepared baking pan and, using hands, press crust down into an even layer.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, reduce heat to 325 degrees, and set pan aside.
For the filling:
- Add filling ingredients to a mixing bowl and, using an electric mixer, mix together all ingredients until well-combined.
- Pour filling over crust in pan and spread into even layer using a spatula.
- Return pan to oven and bake for 1 hour, 10 minutes.
- After cook time has elapsed, turn the oven off, open oven door 1 inch, leaving the pan inside for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, cover the pan with foil and transfer the pan from oven to refrigerator.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
For the chocolate:
- Place a baking rack atop a lined baking sheet. Spray baking rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove baking pan from refrigerator and carefully remove cheesecake from pan by pulling up on edges of parchment paper.
- Cut cheesecake into desired bar size (I cut mine to yield a total of 10 bars).
- Using double boiler method on a stovetop, melt chocolate ingredients over medium-low heat. Stirring occasionally until ingredients are fully combined.
- Transfer chocolate to a shallow bowl.
- Using two forks, place individual cheesecake bars into a bowl of melted chocolate, flipping as necessary so as to evenly coat each side of the bar.
- Transfer chocolate-coated cheesecake bars to a prepared baking rack.
- Refrigerate bars until chocolate hardens, about 1 hour.
- After the chocolate has hardened, using a fork or butter knife, gently press upwards from underneath each individual bar as they may have become slightly stuck to a baking rack.
Store bars in the refrigerator or freezer. If frozen, allow to thaw slightly before eating.
Keywords: Low-Carb Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake, keto dessert, keto cheesecake