These Low-Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, keto-friendly, and nut-free! This recipe is low-carb, keto, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 3.7 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup classic monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a mixing bowl, add butter, heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, egg, and vanilla. Using an electric mixer, mix together until all ingredients are well-combined.
- To a separate mixing bowl, add classic monk fruit sweetener, coconut flour, gelatin, cream of tartar, and baking soda and whisk until fully incorporated.
- In small batches, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix with electric mixer.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into 8 small balls, lightly press down to form into cookies, and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies until golden brown, about 15-17 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Keywords: keto chocolate chip cookies, low carb chocolate chip cookies, nut free chocolate chip free cookies, low-carb chocolate chip cookie recipe