These Lemon Bar Fat Bombs are a delicious vegan, low-carb treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free!
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to medium-sized bowl and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to cool (they may take slightly longer if you chose to boil the cashews rather than soak).
- Remove mixture from freezer and form into balls.
- Place balls in freezer for 20 minutes to harden. I recommend putting them on a cookie sheet or plate lined with parchment paper to avoid the bottoms sticking.
- Remove from freezer once solid. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer (you’ll need to let them thaw for a little prior to eating if you choose to freeze them).
If you use stevia and use a brand that is different than the one I have linked here, you may need to add more. The brand of stevia that I use in this recipe is VERY potent and a little bit goes a very long way!
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, vegan keto fat bomb, dairy-free fat bomb, paleo keto, low-carb dessert, keto dessert