These Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs are a delicious vegan keto treat to satisfy your cravings for something sweet and tart! This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free!
- 2 cups raw cashews, boiled for 12 minutes or soaked for 2 hours
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1/8 tsp – 1/4 tsp powdered stevia (depending on your sweetness preference)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to medium-sized bowl and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to cool (they may take slightly longer to cool if you chose to boil the cashews rather than soak).
- Remove mixture from freezer and form into balls.
- Place balls in freezer for 20 minutes to harden. I recommend putting them on a cookie sheet or plate lined with parchment paper to avoid the bottoms sticking.
- Remove from freezer once solid. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer (you’ll need to let them thaw for a little prior to eating if you choose to freeze them).
If you use a brand of stevia that is different than the one I have linked here, you may need to add more. The brand of stevia that I use in this recipe is VERY potent and a little bit goes a very long way!
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb fat bomb, fat bombs, paleo keto, paleo keto fat bombs