These Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs are a delicious vegan keto treat to satisfy your cravings for something sweet and tart! This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free!
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 2 tbsp classic monk fruit sweetener
- To a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Add cashews and boil until softened, about 12 minutes. Drain water and transfer softened cashews to food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to medium-sized bowl and transfer bowl to freezer to chill for 40 minutes.
- Remove mixing bowl from freezer and form mixture into balls. Place formed fat bombs on a parchment paper-lined plate. Transfer plate to freezer for 20 additional minutes to solidify fat bombs. Remove plate from freezer and enjoy!
Softening Cashews: Rather than boiling, you can also soften the cashews by soaking them in room temperature water for 2 hours.
Storage: Store fat bombs in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. If frozen, allow them to thaw prior to eating. If refrigerated, consume fat bombs within 5 days. If frozen, the fat bombs will stay fresh for 1-2 months.
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb fat bomb, fat bombs, paleo keto, paleo keto fat bombs