This keto tzatziki recipe is perfect for your next salad and kebab party! It’s low-carb and so flavorful!
- 1/2 cup (150g) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 medium cucumber (~140g)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp (14g) olive oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Slice cucumber in half and then lengthwise. Using a spoon, de-seed cucumber. Using a grater, grate the cucumber and transfer grated cucumber to a cheesecloth and squeeze out and discard the liquid.
- Transfer grated cucumber from cheesecloth to a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Keywords: tzatziki recipe, how to make tzatziki, tzatziki dip, keto sauces