These Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins are a deliciously tart, low-carb dessert option that everyone will love! This recipe is keto, low-carb, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 1g of net carbs per serving!
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup classic monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp lemon extract
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tins with 12 muffin liners.
- To a mixing bowl, add eggs, monk fruit sweetener, heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, lemon zest, lemon extract, vanilla extract, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Mix with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter.
- To mixing bowl, add melted butter, coconut flour, and poppy seeds. Mix with electric mixer until fully incorporated.
- Spoon dough into individual muffin liners.
- Bake until muffin tops are slightly golden, about 23-25 minutes.
Keywords: keto dessert, keto muffins, nut-free keto dessert, nut-free dessert, low-carb dessert