- To a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer on high speed, mix ¼ cup heavy cream and 4 tsp monk fruit sweetener until whipped cream is formed*. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator to chill.
- To a small microwave-safe mixing bowl, add remaining ½ cup heavy cream, remaining 4 tsp monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon and whisk until well-combined. Microwave until mixture begins to bubble, about 90 seconds. Remove bowl from microwave, stir, and return to microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- To a small pot, bring water to boil. Remove pot from heat, add espresso powder, and stir. Slowly, while stirring espresso, pour cream mixture into pot of espresso.
- Pour mixture into coffee mug, top with chilled whipping cream, and enjoy!
* Tipping the bowl so all of the cream is on one side of the bowl will make mixing with the electric mixer much easier.
Keywords: keto cinnamon dolce latte, cinnamon dolce latte, latte, low carb latte, starbucks cinnamon dolce latte recipe, low carb starbucks drink recipe