This keto and low-carb Bacon Cheeseburger Salad is packed with flavor and will keep you full and energized for hours! This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and has only 1.2g net carbs per serving!
- 8 oz bacon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 9 oz romaine, roughly chopped
- 119g (~34 slices) hamburger pickle slices, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup (84g) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking pan with parchment. Lay bacon strips atop parchment in even layer.
- Bake bacon in oven until crispy, about 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of bacon. (Alternatively, bacon can be cooked on stovetop over medium heat and drained of excess grease on paper towel-lined plate).
- Meanwhile, in a large pan, brown ground beef on stovetop over medium heat. Once cooked, remove pan from burner, add salt, and mix thoroughly. Do not drain liquid from ground beef.
- Once bacon has cooked, remove pan from oven and allow bacon to cool slightly. Crumble bacon into large mixing bowl. To bowl, add ground beef, crumbled bacon, romaine, shredded cheddar, and pickles.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour dressing over salad and mix until well-incorporated. Transfer salad to refrigerator to chill for 1 hour. Serve chilled.
Preparing Salad in Advance: If you plan to make this salad ahead of time and serve the following day, I’d suggest waiting to add the dressing until you’re ready to serve to ensure the lettuce doesn’t wilt.
Storage: Store salad in an airtight container and eat within 2-3 days. If you are meal prepping for the week with this salad, I would suggest keeping the salad and dressing separate until you’re ready to serve to ensure the lettuce doesn’t wilt.
Keywords: keto salad, keto bacon cheeseburger salad, keto big mac salad, big mac salad