Keto pumpkin spice pancakes make for the perfect fall breakfast! These flourless pumpkin spice pancakes are healthy, keto, nut free, and dairy free. If you are looking for a keto breakfast recipe, these pumpkin spice pancakes will hit the spot!
- 12 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp (36g) classic monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- 1/16 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp (30g) ground psyllium husk
- ½ cup (120mL) Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup
- To a large mixing bowl, add eggs and mix on high for 1 minute using an electric mixer. To the bowl of beaten eggs, add vanilla extract, monk fruit sweetener, cinnamon, cream of tartar, ground nutmeg, ground ginger, salt, ground allspice, and ground cloves and continue to mix with an electric mixer.
- With the electric mixer turned to medium-high speed, in small batches, slowly add psyllium husk to a bowl of egg mixture and mix until all ingredients are well-incorporated and the mixture is frothy about 1 minute.
- Spray a small pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat*. Once the pan is heated, cook pancakes one-by-one, pouring a ½ cup of egg mixture into pan at a time. Wait to flip pancakes until bubbles form. Re-apply non-stick cooking spray to the pan before cooking each pancake.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown and serve hot with Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup.
* If cooking spray begins to brown, carefully wipe pan with paper towel and reduce heat to medium-low to prevent pancakes from burning.
Keywords: flourless pumpkin spice pancakes, flourless pancakes, pumpkin spice pancakes, keto pancakes, keto pumpkin pancakes