Are you looking for a copycat recipe of Panera cranberry orange muffins recipe? Or maybe a keto cranberry muffins recipe? Here is the perfect healthy low carb cranberry orange muffin recipe for you!
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup (128g) classic monk fruit sweetener
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30mL) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp orange extract
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup (4 oz) unsalted butter
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp (70g) coconut flour
- 200g fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tins with 12 muffin liners.
- To a mixing bowl, add eggs, monk fruit sweetener, cream cheese, heavy cream, orange extract, cream of tartar, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. To mixing bowl of eggs and cream cheese mixture, add melted butter and coconut flour. Mix with electric mixer until fully incorporated. Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon dough into individual muffin liners, flattening into even layer using fingers or back of spoon, and transfer to oven to bake until muffin tops are slightly golden, about 23-25 minutes.
Keywords: cranberry orange muffins, paleo cranberry orange muffins, low carb cranberry orange muffins, homemade cranberry orange muffins