These Buffalo Deviled Eggs are the most flavorful keto-friendly and paleo-compliant appetizer! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, Whole30-compliant, nut-free, dairy-free, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, sugar-free, and contains only 0.9 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 2 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 3/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Fresh green onion, finely chopped
- In a medium pot, fully submerge eggs in water and, over medium high heat, bring water to a rolling boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover pot with lid, and boil eggs for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare ice bath in a large bowl. Remove pot from heat and carefully drain water from pot and immediately transfer eggs to ice bath. Allow eggs to cool off in ice bath for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to a medium mixing bowl, add buffalo seasoning spices, mayonnaise, and mustard. Set aside.
- After eggs have cooled, peel shells away from eggs and slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks from whites and transfer yolks to bowl of buffalo seasoning, mayonnaise, and mustard. Using an electric mixer, mix together yolks, spices, mayonnaise, and mustard until smooth and well-combined.
- Transfer yolk mixture to piping bag and pipe into egg whites (Alternatively, if you do not have a piping bag, spoon a dollop of mixture into yolks). Top deviled eggs with optional garnishes as desired.
Store deviled eggs in airtight container in the refrigerator and consume within 3-4 days.
Keywords: keto appetizer, low-carb appetizer, deviled eggs, keto deviled eggs, whole30 appetizer, dairy-free appetizer, paleo appetizer