This Low-FODMAP Anti-Bloat and Anti-Inflammatory Healing Carrot TurmericGinger Soup is a delicious, wholesome, and warming soup that will sooth your stomach and keep you satiated. This recipe is low-FODMAP, paleo, Whole30 compliant, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and sugar-free.
- 12 carrots, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried turmeric
- 3 thumbs fresh ginger
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, de-stemmed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth, preferably homemade
- 13.5 oz can coconut milk, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Greek yogurt, use lactose-free for low-FODMAP (omit for Whole30, paleo, and dairy-free)
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Depending on the thickness of peeled carrots, cut them in half lengthwise and widthwise. If they are already pretty thin, just cut in half lengthwise.
- Place carrots on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast carrots in oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients.
- Blend on high until well-combined.
- Garnish and serve immediately.
Keywords: low fodmap soup, low fodmap recipe, paleo soup, paleo low fodmap soup