These keto breakfast muffins are a deliciously soft and easy keto recipe that’s so simple to make and will impress all your family with your new-found baking skills.
- 2 slices bacon, diced 100g / 3.5 oz (any kind of protein will work)
- ½ small white onion, diced
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup arugula, sliced (or spinach)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese (use nutritional yeast for dairy free)
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355 F).
- In a frying pan over medium heat, saute the bacon and white onions in coconut oil until the onion turns translucent.
- Divide the cooked mixture into 6 individual muffin trays lined with paper cases, along with the tomato, spring onion, parsley, and arugula.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the eggs and parmesan cheese (if using). Whisk until the eggs are uniform in colour, and pour into the muffin trays.
- Place the muffin tray into the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top, and cooked all the way through.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Dairy-Free: If you want to avoid dairy, using nutritional yeast adds a delicious cheesy taste, but with additional B vitamins which are super nutritious.
Storage: Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: keto breakfast muffins, low carb breakfast muffins, breakfast muffin recipes, easy breakfast muffins