These Low-Carb Cookies are a perfect vegetarian and paleo treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe is low-carb, keto, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together coconut oil and ghee until well-combined. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix again before adding monk fruit sweetener, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Mix again until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- One cup at a time, add almond flour to mixing bowl and mix again.
- Form dough into balls and lightly press down and place on prepared baking sheet (Note: cookies will spread when baking so be sure to place them about 2-3 inches apart. Use a second baking sheet if necessary).
- Bake cookies until edges are golden brown, about 15-18 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and allow cookies to cool completely before serving.
Storage: Store cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator and eat within 3-5 days. Before eating, allow refrigerated cookies to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes to soften slightly.
Keywords: almond flour cookies, sugar free cookies, low carb cookies, diabetic cookies