You are going to love these keto Chocolate Truffle Fat Bombs! Containing only 1.4 grams of net carbs per serving, these fat bombs are the ultimate low-carb dessert or snack option!
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup (6 oz) melted unsalted butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp (96g) SunButter
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp (120g) classic monk fruit sweetener
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp (50g) unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- ½ cup (56g) coconut flour
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1g Proleve Pure CBD Isolate Powder (can be omitted)
- Fat Bombs: In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese until whipped. Add melted butter and SunButter and mix again, starting at lowest speed before increasing mixer to highest mixer speed until thoroughly incorporated. Mix in monk fruit sweetener, ½ cup (40g) cocoa powder, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and salt. Add CBD isolate powder and, using a fork, mix into the mixture. Cover mixing bowl with a lid, aluminum foil, or plastic wrap and transfer bowl to the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator and form mixture into balls or scoop and flatten into silicone mold cavities. Transfer fat bombs to the refrigerator to chill for 1 additional hour.
- Final Steps: After fat bombs have chilled, to a shallow dish, add remaining 2 tbsp (10g) cocoa powder. Individually roll fat bombs in cocoa powder.
Weight: Each fat bomb weighs between 26g-28g.
CBD: Each fat bomb contains approximately 41mg of CBD.
Storage: Store fat bombs in an airtight container in the refrigerator and eat within 5-7 days. Alternatively, store fat bombs in the freezer and, when you’re ready to eat one, pop it out of the freezer and allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes before enjoying.
Dairy Substitution: This recipe can be made dairy-free and vegan by substituting refrigerated canned coconut milk for cream cheese and coconut oil for butter.
SunButter Substitution: This recipe can be made seed-free by substituting peanut butter or almond butter for SunButter at a 1:1 ratio. Be sure to always check your labels to ensure that no additional sugar is added to your nut or seed butters.
Monk Fruit Sweetener Substitution: In place of monk fruit sweetener, erythritol or Swerve can be used at a 1:1 ratio. To substitute stevia in, I would suggest using pure powdered stevia and, since a little bit goes a very long way, start with only ¼ tsp and then taste test the mixture. If you want the resulting fat bombs to be sweeter, add in additional stevia in ⅛ tsp increments.
Keywords: keto truffles, keto chocolate truffles, low carb chocolate fat bombs