These cream cheese strawberry muffins are both absolutely DELICIOUS and incredibly easy to make! Everyone is so busy these days. The easier and faster the recipe, the better! Super easy to whip up, these muffins only require 15 minutes of prep time! After that, just pop ’em in the oven! Before you know it, you will have some seriously incredible muffins to enjoy.
- ½ cup (4 oz) unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp strawberry extract
- 1 cup (192g) classic monk fruit sweetener
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp (70g) coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- ¼ tsp salt
- Muffins: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin cavities with muffin liners.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter until melted, about 30 seconds.
- To a mixing bowl, add melted butter, eggs, and strawberry extract and mix together using an electric mixer. Add monk fruit sweetener, coconut flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt and mix again with an electric mixer. Spoon mixture into muffin liners.
- Filling: To a food processor, pulse 1 tbsp of monk fruit sweetener for filling until powdered.
- To a separate mixing bowl, add filling ingredients and mix with a spoon until well-combined. Spoon filling mixture into muffin liners atop dough mixture. Using a toothpick, swirl filling into dough mixture.
- Final Steps: Bake muffins until a toothpick can be poked into the center and come out cleanly, about 25-30 minutes. Turn oven off and crack oven door just slightly. Allow muffins to sit in oven for additional 15 minutes before removing muffin tin from oven. Allow muffins to cool slightly before serving.
Coconut flour is quite dense so, if you’re having trouble swirling the cream cheese filling into the dough, just swirl it as best you can. Then, if the dough has moved around too much, using your fingers, press the dough back down into an even layer before baking.
Keywords: strawberry cream cheese muffins, keto muffins, keto strawberry muffins