3-Ingredient Bacon & Egg Breakfast Muffins are a perfect low-carb, paleo breakfast option for those mornings when you’re on the go! This recipe is low-FODMAP, paleo, keto, Whole30 compliant, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free!
- 8 bacon slices
- 8 large eggs
- 2/3 cup chopped green onion, green stem only for low-FODMAP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin tin cavities with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Transfer cooked bacon to paper towel-lined plate. Allow bacon to cool slightly before chopping bacon (or breaking apart with your hands) into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs together. Add bacon and chopped green onions and mix again until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Pour or ladle egg mixture into cavities of prepared muffin tin until each cavity is about halfway full (do not exceed this as the eggs in the muffins will expand as they bake and will overflow).
- Transfer muffin tin to oven and bake until edges of muffins are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool, enjoy!
Storage: The muffins store very well in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Pop one out in the morning and reheat in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
Keywords: keto breakfast muffin, keto muffin, egg muffin, whole30 keto breakfast muffin, low fodmap muffin, paleo keto muffin