These Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs are a perfect keto-friendly and low-carb dessert to satisfy your craving for chocolate! This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 0.8 grams net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake almonds until toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Line a separate baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a small glass bowl, add cocoa butter, cocoa powder, heavy whipping cream, and monk fruit sweetener.
- Using double boiler method on stovetop over low heat, melt ingredients together until chocolate is smooth. Whisk mixture frequently to avoid burning.
- Remove melted chocolate from heat and stir in toasted almonds.
- Spoon chocolate and almond mixture onto prepared baking sheet into desired cluster size. Top clusters with sea salt. (A second baking sheet may be necessary, depending on the size of the baking sheet.)
- Transfer baking sheet to refrigerator and chill until hardened, about 25-30 minutes. Alternatively, transfer baking sheet to freezer and chill until hardened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Once chocolate has hardened, gently pull parchment paper away away from clusters, serve, and enjoy!
Store clusters in refrigerator or freezer.