These Vegan Keto Baked Pancakes are the ultimate allergy-friendly meal prep option for busy weekdays! These pancakes are keto, low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined-sugar-free, and only 2.3g net carbs per serving!
- 3 tbsp, 1 tsp (~21g) ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup water
- Initial Streps: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Flax Egg: To a small bowl, add flax seeds and water and whisk together. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
- Pancakes: Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flax seeds, monk fruit sweetener, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until well-combined.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, microwave coconut oil until melted, about 20-30 seconds.
- To dry ingredients, add flax egg, melted coconut oil, and water. Using electric mixer, mix all ingredients until fully incorporated. Allow mixture to rest for 5 minutes.
- Final Steps: Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop mixture out, roll into a ball, and set atop prepared baking sheet. Lightly press down on mixture to form into pancake. Split pancakes up among the two baking sheets. Bake pancakes in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow pancakes to cool prior to serving. Serve with drizzle of Maple-Flavored Syrup.
Weight of Pancakes: I weighed my pancakes using a food scale. Each pancake prior to baking weighed approximately 80-85 grams.
Storage: Store pancakes in airtight container in refrigerator for 3-5 days or in freezer for up to 1 month. Reheat in oven or toaster oven.
Keywords: vegan keto pancakes, keto pancakes, low carb pancakes, dairy free keto pancakes, nut free keto pancakes