These tiramisu fat bombs are no joke! They are absolutely delectable and are GUARANTEED to be loved by all. This recipe is keto-friendly, nut-free, vegetarian, and egg-free.
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp (54g) coconut flour
- ¼ cup (48g) classic monk fruit sweetener, divided
- 1/16 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup hot water
- ¼ cup (56g) melted butter
- 2 tsp (4g) espresso powder
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (56g) butter, softened
- ¼ cup (64g) No-Sugar-Added SunButter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp pinot noir
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp (3.75g) cocoa powder
- In a small pan over medium heat, toast coconut flavor until golden and fragrant, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together toasted coconut flour, 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener, and cinnamon. Add hot water, melted butter, and espresso and mix with a fork until well-incorporated. Spoon mixture into silicone mold cavities and, using your fingers, press into an even layer. Transfer silicone mold to freezer to chill.
- Meanwhile, to a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, butter, SunButter, remaining 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener, pinot noir, and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, mix ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
- After cream cheese mixture has chilled, remove silicone mold from freezer and spoon cream cheese mixture into molds of silicone mold, atop crust mixture. Sprinkle cocoa powder on top. Return silicone mold to freezer until fat bombs are solid and can be easily popped out of silicone mold, about 2 hours.
SunButter Substitution: If you do not have a nut allergy or intolerance, you can substitute in unsweetened almond butter or peanut butter for SunButter at a 1:1 ratio. Note that the nutrition facts will change if you do this.
Silicone Mold: You can purchase the exact silicone mold that I use in this recipe on Amazon. Otherwise, you should be able to find similar 24-cavity silicone molds at your local kitchen supply store.
Storage: Store fat bombs in an airtight container in the freezer and eat within 1 month. When you’re ready to eat one, pop it out of the freezer and allow it to thaw for 10-15 minutes before enjoying.
Keywords: keto tiramisu, gluten free tiramisu, calories in tiramisu, low carb tiramisu recipe