These No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars are a delicious, low-carb way to satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined-sugar-free, and only 2.4 grams of net carbs per serving!
- Line 8×8 baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- To a medium microwave-safe bowl, add almond butter and microwave until soft, about 15-20 seconds.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix softened almond butter, almond flour, coconut oil, monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract until well-combined. (If the almond butter or coconut oil is not incorporating well, place bowl in microwave for 10-15 seconds to slightly soften the mixture.) To mixture, gently fold in chocolate chips until fully incorporated.
- To prepared baking pan, pour in mixture and spread using a spatula until mixture sits in an even layer. Transfer pan to refrigerator and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from refrigerator, cut bars into desired size, and enjoy!
* I cut my bars about 1 1/2 inches x 2 inches.
Store bars in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, vegan keto fat bomb, dairy-free fat bomb