These Low-Carb Coconut Blondies are such a delicious keto-friendly dessert! This recipe is low-carb, keto, nut-free, dairy-free, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 1.6 grams of net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- To a mixing bowl, add coconut oil, coconut butter, golden monk fruit sweetener, coconut flour, vanilla extract, cream of tartar, and baking soda and mix with electric mixer until well-combined. Add eggs and mix again with electric mixer.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan, smooth out with a spatula, and top with coconut flakes.
- Bake blondies until a toothpick can be poked into the center and come out cleanly, about 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely prior to cutting and serving.
Keywords: blondies, low-carb blondies, keto blondies