These Low-Carb Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Muffins are a perfect keto-friendly baked good to enjoy for breakfast! This recipe is low-carb, keto, nut-free, soy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 2.6 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup classic monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp banana extract
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tins with 12 muffin liners.
- To a mixing bowl, add eggs, monk fruit sweetener, heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, banana extract, vanilla extract, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Mix with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. To mixing bowl, add melted butter and coconut flour. Mix with electric mixer until fully incorporated. Fold almost all chocolate chips in to dough, saving some to top muffins with. Spoon dough into individual muffin liners. Top muffin dough with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake until muffin tops are slightly golden, about 23-25 minutes.
Keywords: keto muffin, low-carb muffin, chocolate chip muffin, banana bread, keto banana bread, vegetarian keto, keto baked good, low-carb baked good, keto breakfast, low-carb breakfast, nut-free keto, nut-free keto banana bread