These Low-Carb Berry Cream Popsicles have only 2.2g net carbs per serving and are the ultimate summertime treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. This recipe is low-carb, keto, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free!
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries, blackberries, or raspberries
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 tbsp golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 1 cup unsweetened original or vanilla almond milk
Cashew Butter Drizzle
Coconut Butter Drizzle
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- Using a double boiler over low heat, melt all popsicle ingredients together and mix with a whisk until-well combined.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- For drizzles, melt ingredients and drizzle on top of popsicles.
- Serve and enjoy!