Full of so much flavor and low-carb-friendly ingredients, these Low-Carb Bacon Cheddar Jalapeño Scones are the perfect breakfast! With only 4.4g net carbs per serving, this recipe is low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, and refined-sugar-free!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and heavy whipping cream. Mix in mozzarella and cheddar.
- Pour wet ingredients into bowl of dry ingredients.
- Using a spatula or your hands, fold ingredients together until well-combined. Fold in crumbled bacon and jalapeños.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet and press dough into even circle.
- Using a knife, cut dough into 8 equal wedges, separating each piece from another.
- Bake scones for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on cooling rack for 10-15 minutes prior to serving (NOTE: it is important to allow them to cool before eating as the inner part of the scone will finish cooking during this time).