These Keto Meatballs are a delicious and ultra low-carb dinner and appetizer option! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, Whole30-compliant, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and only 1 gram of net carbs per serving!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley (~5g)
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- Roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with foil.
- To a mixing bowl, add ground beef, ground pork, eggs, parsley, gelatin, salt, oregano, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Allow mixture to sit for 5 minutes before combining ingredients.
- Add almond flour to mixture and combine all ingredients using hands.
- Roll mixture into balls (approximately 65-70g per meatball) and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 30 minutes on middle oven rack.
- After 30 minutes, transfer baking sheet to top oven rack and broil meatballs until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from oven, serve warm, and enjoy!
Keywords: meatball, keto meatball, keto meatballs, low-carb meatballs, whole30 meatballs, whole30 keto, paleo keto, keto dinner, keto appetizer, low-carb appetizer