Are you looking for the perfect keto Christmas cookies that are low carb and perfect for the holiday season? These low carb nut free keto gingerbread cookies will hit the spot!
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp (70g) coconut flour
- ½ cup (96g) classic monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground nutmeg
- 2 ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- 1/16 tsp ground cloves
- 4 large eggs, divided
- ⅓ cup (85g) SunButter, softened
- ¼ cup (60 mL) heavy whipping cream
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together coconut flour, monk fruit sweetener, cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground ginger, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, ground allspice, and ground cloves. Add 3 eggs, SunButter, and heavy cream and mix with an electric mixer until well-combined. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, transfer to refrigerator, and chill for 1 hour.
- After dough has chilled, preheat oven to 300 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray two pieces of parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray. Lay one piece down, spray side up, placing chilled dough in center. Lay the other piece down, spray side down so it touches the dough, and lightly press down. Using a rolling pin, roll dough until it is an even layer, being careful to not roll dough too thin. Using cookie cutters, cut dough into desired cookie shape. Transfer cut cookies to prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk remaining egg in a small bowl. Using a pastry brush, brush cookies with egg wash. Bake cookies until cooked throughout, about 30 minutes.
Optionally, you can pulse monk fruit sweetener in a food processor to sprinkle atop cookies for a festive garnish!
Keywords: keto gingerbread cookies, chewy gingerbread cookies, keto friendly cookies, keto christmas cookies