This Keto Fruit Pizza is the best low carb dessert you can make when you’re pressed for time but want something tasty and beautiful. This recipe is gluten-free, keto-friendly, coconut-free, nut-free, and can be made and ready to serve in less than an hour!
- 3 tbsp (1.5oz) cream cheese
- ¼ cup (2 oz) butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup (64g) powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (110g) ground sunflower seed meal
- ¼ tsp gluten-free baking powder
- ⅓ cup (2.6oz) cream cheese
- ⅓ cup (80mL) heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup (48g) powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup (~72g) fresh blackberries
- ⅓ cup (~50g) fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup (~31g) fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together all crust ingredients until well-combined. Using a rubber spatula or palette knife, spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet into desired shape (rectangle or circle will work best). Transfer pan to oven and bake until slightly golden on top, about 20-25 minutes. Allow to fully cool at room temperature after baking.
- While crust cools, in a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, heavy cream, monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract until thickened.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread cream cheese topping atop cooled crust. Top cream cheese with berries and fresh mint leaves.
Powdered Monk Fruit Sweetener Substitution: If you don’t have powdered monk fruit sweetener on-hand, simply pulse granulated monk fruit sweetener in a high-speed blender or food processor until powdered. You can also choose to powder granulated Swerve or erythritol if you do not have any monk fruit sweetener.
Where Powdered Monk Fruit Sweetener Can Be Purchased: Monk fruit sweetener is now widely available at most grocery stores, especially specialty food stores and Costco. I personally purchase mine online from Lakanto and have it directly shipped to me. If you want to order your monk fruit sweetener online, you can use discount code REALBALANCED for 20% OFF your order!
Berry Substitutions: You can use other low-carb fruits in place of the fresh berries included in the recipe. The most viable options that I would recommend are strawberries and kiwis. Note that any fruit substitution will change the resulting nutrition information of the dish.
Crust Turned Green In Some Spots: This is due to a chemical reaction between the baking powder and ground sunflower seed meal. Do not worry! The crust is safe to eat and will taste just as intended.
Dimensions of Fruit Pizza: The recipe was developed by making the crust in a rectangular shape (the dimensions were 10.5” x 7.5”). You can choose to make the crust circular if you prefer.
Net Carbs: Per serving, which is equivalent to 1 slice of fruit pizza, there are 3.8 grams of net carbs.
Storage: Store each component of the fruit pizza (crust, frosting, and toppings) separately in the refrigerator in airtight containers for 1 day. For optimal flavor and texture, though, I would recommend serving after prepared.
Keywords: keto fruit pizza recipe, low carb fruit pizza recipe, nut free fruit pizza recipe