Have you been looking for the perfect keto dip recipes or low carb appetizers for your next party? This keto jalapeno spinach artichoke dip is the perfect keto appetizer dip for your next holiday party or keto super bowl party.
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (120g) grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup (60g) mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (60g) sour cream
- 10 oz drained canned artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- ½ cup (60g) drained jarred jalapeño peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp (10g) minced garlic
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Fold in artichokes, spinach, jalapeños, minced garlic, pepper, and salt. Transfer mixture from mixing bowl to even layer in prepared baking dish.
- Place baking dish on middle oven rack and bake until edges of dip are bubbling and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Transfer baking dish to highest oven rack and turn on oven broiler until top of dip is golden brown, about 1-2 minute(s), before removing dish from oven. Allow to cool slightly before serving with your favorite low-carb vegetables.
Keywords: jalapeno dip, jalapeno dip recipe, spinach artichoke jalapeno dip, spinach artichoke jalapeno dip recipe, keto jalapeno dip