These Fudge Fat Bombs are the ultimate ketogenic dessert! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 1.4 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 1 cup almond butter or, for nut-free, No-Sugar-Added SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 cup coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp powdered stevia (see note below) OR 1–2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener, depending on sweetness preference (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto brand products!)
- 1/16 tsp pink Himalayan salt
Optional Materials Silicone mold
- Over medium heat in a small pot, melt and combine almond butter and coconut oil. To the same pot, add dried ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly and taste test to determine if additional sweetener is needed. Add more as necessary depending on your preferences.
- Pour mixture into bowl and transfer to freezer to solidify, approximately 60-90 minutes, depending on the temperature of your freezer OR pour into silicone mold (if you choose to use a silicone mold, skip steps #4 and #5 and just allow the fat bombs to solidify in freezer, about 2-3 hours).
- Once solidified, remove bowl from freezer and form into balls. Tip: regularly wash hands under cold water and wipe with dry paper towel to avoid coconut oil melting in hands. Place formed balls on a flat tray or plate and return to freezer for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
If you use stevia and use a brand that is different than the one I have linked here, you may need to add more. The brand of stevia that I use in this recipe is VERY potent and a little bit goes a very long way! If you do use a different brand, I recommend taste testing the mixture while it is still in liquid form and adding more sweetener if necessary. Store fat bombs in airtight container in the freezer. When you want one, pop one out, allow to thaw for a few minutes, and eat up!
Keywords: fudge, fat bombs, fudge fat bombs, keto chocolate, keto dessert, low-carb chocolate, low-carb dessert, chocolate fudge