Have you been looking for keto salmon dinner recipes? What about easy keto dinner recipes for the family? My crispy parmesan dill salmon recipe is the perfect keto salmon dinner recipe.
- 2 ¼ lbs salmon fillet
- ¾ cup (~45g) finely crushed pork rinds
- ⅔ cup (80g) grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp dried dill
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup (2 oz) melted unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp (15g) minced garlic
- Lemon wedges
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking sheet with foil. Generously coat foil in nonstick cooking spray before placing salmon skin-side down on the pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together pork rinds, parmesan, dill, salt, and pepper. Add melted butter and minced garlic, and, using an electric mixer, mix together until are ingredients are well-combined. Pour mixture atop salmon and, using fingers, press and massage mixture into salmon.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake until the crust of salmon is golden and salmon reaches an internal temperature of 120 degrees, about 15 minutes. Turn oven broiler on, transfer baking sheet to top oven rack, and broil until parmesan atop salmon is golden and crispy, about 1 minute.
- Serve salmon hot with a lemon wedge and a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
Pork Rind Substitution: There is not a viable substitution for pork rinds so, if you choose not to use them in this recipe, you can either replace them with grated parmesan at a 1:1 ratio, or you can altogether omit them. If you choose to omit them, note that the salmon will not be as crispy as the original recipe intends.
Storage: Store salmon in an airtight container in the refrigerator and eat within 3-4 days.
Reheating Salmon After Refrigeration: Preheat oven to 275 degrees and line baking sheet with foil. Coat foil in nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon skin-side down on pan and bake until salmon reaches internal temperature of 120 degrees. The bake time may be upwards of 15 minutes (bake time is dependent on how cold the refrigerated fish was).
Keywords: salmon dill recipe, lemon dill salmon, parmesan crusted salmon, salmon with dill sauce