These keto cream cheese pumpkin muffins are the perfect fall recipe for anyone looking for ketogenic, low carb, sugar-free, nut free or vegetarian pumpkin recipes! Serve these keto cream cheese pumpkin muffins for breakfast, brunch or take them to your next fall party!
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup (4 oz) unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (28g) coconut oil
- 1 cup (244g) pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ cups (288g) golden monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp (70g) coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Melt together butter and coconut oil. To a mixing bowl, add melted butter, melted coconut oil, eggs, egg white, pumpkin puree, golden monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice and mix together using an electric mixer. Add coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar and mix again with an electric mixer. Spoon mixture into muffin liners*.
- To a food processor, pulse 1 tbsp of golden monk fruit sweetener for filling until powdered.
- To a separate bowl, combine filling ingredients and mix with a spoon until well-combined. Spoon filling the mixture into muffin liners atop pumpkin mixture**. Using a toothpick, swirl filling into pumpkin mixture.
- Bake muffins until the toothpick can be poked into the center and come out cleanly about 30-35 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Keywords: cream cheese pumpkin muffins, pumpkin muffins, keto pumpkin muffins