These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are the ultimate keto dessert! These fat bombs are keto, low-carb, coconut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, include a nut-free substitution, and only 0.7g net carbs!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy almond butter or, for nut-free, No-Sugar-Added SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/2 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 oz 100% cacao Baker’s chocolate bar
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients excluding chocolate until well-combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, pulse chocolate until broken into small pieces.
- Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator, fold in chocolate pieces, and form mixture into balls or scoop and flatten into silicone mold. (If forming fat bombs into balls, line plate with parchment paper and set fat bombs atop parchment paper.)
- Harden fat bombs in freezer for 45 minutes.
Store fat bombs in airtight container in freezer.
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, fat bombs, chocolate chip cookie dough fat bomb, low-carb dessert, keto dessert, cookie dough fat bomb