With only 1.1g net carbs per serving, these Berries and Cream Fat Bombs are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe is low-carb, keto, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free!
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 tbsp golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave frozen berries until just thawed, about 1 minute, depending on wattage strength of microwave. Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Spoon mixture into silicone mold and freeze for 4 hours, preferably overnight. Remove from freezer, pop fat bombs out of molds, and enjoy!
Store fat bombs in airtight container in freezer.
Keywords: fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb fat bomb, fat bombs, nut-free fat bombs, nut-free keto