With less than 1g net carbs per serving, these Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs are the ultimate keto treat! This recipe is low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free!
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- In a small pan over medium heat, spray avocado oil cooking spray and toast pecans until fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium-sized pot over medium-low heat, melt coconut oil and cream cheese until combined.
- Pour coconut oil and cream cheese mixture into medium-sized bowl and add pumpkin puree, monk fruit sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix together using electric hand mixer.
- Scoop mixture into silicone mold, top with toasted pecans, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place silicone mold in freezer and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- Pop fat bombs out of silicone mold and enjoy!