These Low-Carb Chocolate Chip Muffins are the ultimate keto treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe is low-carb, keto, nut-free, soy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 3.1g net carbs per serving!
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup classic monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tins with 12 muffin liners.
- To a mixing bowl, add eggs, monk fruit sweetener, heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, vanilla extract, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Mix with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. To mixing bowl, add melted butter and coconut flour. Mix with electric mixer until fully incorporated.
- Fold chocolate chips in to dough. Spoon dough into individual muffin liners.
- Bake until muffin tops are slightly golden, about 23-25 minutes.
Keywords: keto dessert, keto muffins, nut-free keto dessert, nut-free dessert, low-carb dessert, low-carb muffins, low-carb breakfast, keto breakfast, low-carb baked good, keto baked good