I don’t know about you but I LOVE SHAMROCK SHAKES. So much.
When I was in college, I would anxiously await their return to the McDonald’s menu and then, before I had any care about ingredients, would purchase at least one a week until they were again removed from the menu almost a month later… YIKES.
Now that I have more knowledge about nutrition, I would never again purchase a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have a nutritious, tasty alternative! These Keto Shamrock Shake Bites are not only virtually carb-free, they are dairy-free, paleo-compliant, and SO DELICIOUS!
Made with matcha green tea powder, gelatin, peppermint extract, and sweetened with monk fruit sweetener and vanilla protein powder, these Keto Shamrock Shake Bites are simple to make and taste just like their sugary counterparts, without all of the weird ingredients!
In this recipe, I use unflavored gelatin to give the Bites their shape. The gelatin is completely flavorless and allows for the Shamrock Shake Bites to solidify into bite-sized gummies. This is a required ingredient in this recipe and I personally prefer this brand.
- Low-Carb/Keto: Minimal carbs in these Shamrock Shake Bites (0.3g net carbs per serving), unlike that of a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake. Even a small sized McDonald’s Shamrock Shake has a whopping 74g carbs!
- Paleo: This recipe is made with clean, paleo-compliant ingredients (free from gluten, grains, dairy, or soy).
- Dairy-Free: Almond milk is utilized in this recipe in place of traditional dairy milk. To make this recipe nut-free, coconut milk can be substituted for almond milk.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: These Keto Shamrock Shake Bites are sweetened with monk fruit sweetener.
One Keto Shamrock Shake Bite is only 0.3 grams net carbs!
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and refined-sugar-free.
Other Keto Recipes You May Be Interested In
Lemon Bar Fat Bombs
Fudge Fat Bombs
Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs
Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
PBJ Fat Bombs
Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Berries & Cream Fat Bombs
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bombs Bars
French Toast Fat Bombs
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs
Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs
You can find all Real Balanced fat bomb recipes here!
These Keto Shamrock Shake Bites are simple, delicious, and keto-friendly! This recipe is low-carb, keto, paleo, dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and only 0.3g net carbs!
- 2 cups almond milk OR coconut milk for nut-free, divided
- 4 tbsp gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In medium bowl, add 1 cup almond milk and sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside to set for 5 minutes.
- In small saucepan, heat 1 cup almond milk over medium low heat until steaming.
- Add hot almond milk to gelatin mixture and whisk until mixed throughout.
- To blender, add gelatin mix, coconut butter, protein powder, monk fruit sweetener, matcha, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract.
- Blend on high speed until all ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Pour mixture into silicone mold and transfer to refrigerator.
- Chill in refrigerator until solidified, about 2 hours.
- Pop Shamrock Shake Bites out of silicone mold and enjoy!
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Keywords: keto shamrock shake, low-carb shamrock shake, paleo shamrock shake, fat bomb, fat bombs, keto dessert, low-carb dessert, dairy-free keto dessert