These Keto Brownies are so fudgy and delicious! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and only 2.3g net carbs per serving!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper (use enough parchment paper that the edges fold outside the rim of the pan).
- Melt coconut oil in microwave.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and whisk until well-combined.
- To dry ingredients, add melted coconut oil and beaten eggs and mix with electric mixer. Slowly add almond flour and continue to mix with electric mixer until fully-incorporated.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven after checking that a toothpick can be poked into center of brownies and comes out cleanly.
- Allow to cool, remove brownies from pan by pulling at edges of parchment paper, and cut into desired size.
- Optional: pulse 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener in blender to powder and dust powdered sweetener atop brownies.
Keywords: keto dessert, low-carb dessert, keto brownies, low-carb brownies, keto paleo dessert, paleo brownies, dairy-free brownies, dairy-free keto dessert