If you have been following Real Balanced for any period of time, you know how much we LOVE keto fat bombs!
If you are interested in making keto fat bombs and are unsure of where to start, I have put together a handy checklist of ingredients and products that I regularly use to make fat bombs!
What are Keto Fat Bombs?
Keto fat bombs are perfect for a on-the-go snack or a small sweet treat! They are low-carb and high-fat, all contained into a bite-size treat. For those lagging during the work day or needing something sweet after dinner, a fat bomb is an excellent source of fuel. Eat just one and your craving for sweets will disappear, you won’t spike your blood sugar, and you’ll get in lots of healthy fats!
The reason fat bombs give you a boost is because of those healthy fats in them, mainly from the coconut oil and coconut butter (ingredients below). Because they are made with coconut products, that means fat bombs NEED to be stored in the refrigerator at all times. So be careful, you don’t want an ooey-gooey mess on your hands!
Some of the recipes for my fat bombs contain ingredients such as Perfect Keto 100% C8 Liquid MCT Oil. MCT Oil is filled with heart-healthy beneficial saturated fats like caprylic acid. Incorporating good saturated fats into your diet is known to have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
Long story short, you NEED to add these to your cooking list for the week ASAP!
Fat Bomb Recipes
Ingredients in Keto Fat Bombs
- Coconut oil
- Coconut butter
- Cream cheese
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto brand products!)
- Classic monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto brand products!)
Why monk fruit sweetener, you may ask? It matches the flavoring of regular sweeteners, with NO calories. Zero net carbs, zero calories, zero glycemic sweeteners. A total win, win!
Looking for more information on monk fruit sweetener? I wrote a post answering all of your most frequently asked questions… check it out here!
Keto Fat Bomb Materials
Simple Steps for Making Keto Fat Bombs
- Combine all ingredients dependent upon which fat bomb you’re making (list of recipes are included below!) – typically in a food processor or mixed with an electric mixer for best results.
- Transfer to medium-sized bowl and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes until cool. When ready, remove mixture and form into balls.
- After the mixture is shaped, place balls in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden. I recommend putting them on a cookie sheet or plate lined with parchment paper to avoid the bottoms sticking.
- Once frozen, store the balls in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer (you’ll need to let them thaw for a little prior to eating if you choose to freeze them).
- Enjoy! 🙂
Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
Lemon Bar Fat Bombs
Fudge Fat Bombs
Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs
Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs
PBJ Fat Bombs
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Berries & Cream Fat Bombs
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars
French Toast Fat Bombs
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Almond Cluster Fat Bombs
Chocolate Bar Fat Bombs
Powdered Donut Hole Fat Bombs
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged anything extra. This just helps keep the lights on. Thank you for your support!