- 1 16 oz. package Applegate Farms The Great Organic Uncured Hot Dog
- 11 corn tortillas
- 48 toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With a pizza cutter or knife, slice off rounded edges of corn tortillas so you are left with a square.
- Cut tortillas down the middle so you are left with two rectangular pieces per tortilla.
- Cut each hot dog into three even pieces.
- Place tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds (be sure not to put them in there too long, otherwise they’ll rip when rolling).
- Roll each small piece of hot dog in a corn tortilla strip and toothpick to hold.
- Place rolled hot dogs on baking sheet and bake in oven for 6-10 minutes. Watch to ensure that tortillas don’t burn.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with my Sugar-Free Ketchup.