These Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs are a perfect keto-friendly dessert to curb your sweet tooth! These fat bombs are low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and only 1.4g net carbs!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy almond butter or, for nut-free, No-Sugar-Added SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/2 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all fat bomb ingredients until well-combined. Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Line plate with parchment paper. Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator and form mixture into balls. Set fat bombs atop parchment-lined plate. Harden fat bombs in freezer for 45 minutes.
- For frosting, using an electric mixer in a small bowl, mix together all ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Remove fat bombs from freezer and frost. Enjoy!
Store fat bombs in airtight container in freezer.
Keywords: cinnamon roll, fat bombs, fat bomb, keto fat bomb, keto dessert, low-carb dessert, vegetarian keto, keto cinnamon rolls, low-carb cinnamon rolls