This Avocado Tuna Salad is a delicious, protein-packed, keto-friendly meal option featuring StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. Wild-Caught Yellowfin Tuna! This recipe is low-carb, keto, paleo, AIP-compliant, Whole30-compliant, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, & refined-sugar-free, and only 4.2g net carbs per serving!
- 2 pouches StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. Wild-Caught Yellowfin Tuna
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper (omit for AIP)
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well-incorporated. If necessary, use the back of a fork to mash avocado.
- Cover bowl with foil and transfer to refrigerator to chill for 1-2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!