These Low-Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are creamy, tart, and delicious!
Plus, they are easy to whip together and will instantly satisfy your sweet tooth!
Simple To Make Low-Carb Treat
Between preparing the crust and the filling, most cheesecake recipes involve multiple steps. Since I know that not everyone has all day to stay in the kitchen working on a dessert recipe, I decided to develop a crustless cheesecake recipe, reducing the amount of time to prepare this dish, as well as the amount of ingredients.
Additionally, by making these Low-Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Bars crustless, the carbohydrate content was significantly reduced!
A Great Way to Use Fresh Berries
Berries are one of the few fruits that are low enough in net carbohydrates to be included in a ketogenic diet.
When I grocery shop, I typically buy several pints of a variety of berries and love using them in baked goods. In this recipe, fresh blueberries are used, but it would also taste absolutely delicious with raspberries or blackberries!
Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian
This recipe is useful to keep on-hand for those who do not eat grains, follow a keto, low-carb diet, and/or are vegetarian.
- Keto and Low-Carb: One bar contains 3 grams of net carbs per serving.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is both gluten-free and grain-free.
- Vegetarian: These bars will fit perfectly into a vegetarian diet.
One bar contains 3 grams net carbs per serving.
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
These Low-Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free.
More Low-Carb and Keto-Friendly Dessert Recipes
You can find more Real Balanced dessert recipes here!Print
Low-Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
These Low-Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are a deliciously tart dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth! These bars are low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and contain only 3g net carbs per serving!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 5 hours, 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 bars
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray 8×8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together all ingredients excluding blueberries until fully-incorporated.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Place blueberries on top of mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from oven, loosely cover with foil, and transfer to refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into 12 equal bars, remove from pan using a spatula, serve, and enjoy!