This post is sponsored by BrightFarms, but all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Fiber-Rich, On-The-Go Low-Carb and Keto Meal Option
This Keto Green Smoothie is packed with energizing superfood ingredients to keep you full and focused throughout your day! I personally love to drink a glass of this smoothie during the early afternoon and it keeps me satiated until dinnertime!
Featuring Local Flavor
I believe that eating meals that feature real, whole, local ingredients is the cornerstone to optimal health. Whenever possible, I buy local produce for its freshness, nutrient-density, and to support my local farmer! The BrightFarms spinach greens featured in this recipe are local to the midwest and are non-GMO and pesticide-free! Learn more about their local farming operation here!
GIVEAWAY: I am collaborating with BrightFarms in a giveaway for Wisconsin readers to win a gift card to try BrightFarms’ herbs and greens! Visit my Instagram to enter! (Giveaway CLOSED)
With only 3.6g net carbs (all of which are coming from low-glycemic, whole, real food!), you can enjoy this nutrient-dense green smoothie, remain in ketosis, and live happily ever after!
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, low-glycemic, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free.
Keto Green Smoothie
This Keto Green Smoothie is the ultimate superfood smoothie! One serving is only 3.6g net carbs, full of fiber, and is keto, low-carb, paleo, low-glycemic, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and refined-sugar-free!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Smoothie
- 2/3 cup BrightFarms Local Spinach Blend
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 tbsp MCT oil or Brain Octane Oil or coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 1/8 tsp powdered stevia or 1 tbsp golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto brand products!)
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk or 1/4 cup heavy cream + 1/4 cup additional of water
- 2/3 cup water (you may choose to use less or more, depending on your smoothie thickness preference)
- 5 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until well-combined.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you use stevia and use a brand that is different than the one I have linked here, you may need to add more. The brand of stevia that I use in this recipe is VERY potent and a little bit goes a very long way!